Since 2015 the Bristol Grand Prix has brought high-quality circuit cycle racing to the heart of our city. Our 2016 event helped establish the Bristol Grand Prix as a fixture in the national race calendar, and a whole day of racing was enjoyed by over 15,000 spectators.
The 2017 Bristol Grand Prix will be even bigger and better.
We work with partners and sponsors who share our core values and our belief in the power of cycling. Since 2015 we have formed powerful relationships with leading organisations including British Cycling and the Tour of Britain.
Working together, we create an event that Bristol can be proud of.
The values of the Bristol Grand Prix
- Establish an annual professional cycle road race in the centre of Bristol
- Be a positive and inclusive event
- Work with partners to help promote behavioural change through cycling
- Inspire sport in Bristol and the South West through the dedication and professionalism of our racers
- Support charities to raise awareness of important causes
- Be a central part of Bristol’s 2017 Year of Sport
Working with partners
The race is organised by Bristol Cycling Collective Le Sportif. Together we have a shared vision about the power of cycling to change and improve lives.
We work with partners who share this vision. If you would like to get involved, you can find out more here.
The Bristol Grand Prix works with local businesses and suppliers to ensure that, through local sourcing and contractors, the environmental impact of the race is kept as low as possible. Racers are encouraged to car share and spectators are able to cycle to the event and use the bike park provided.
We care because you do.